Follow by Email

Monday, January 30, 2012

Apply 4 drops of Advanced Night Repair by Estee Lauder to a makeup sponge, then press it on top of your cheekbones. Instant mid-day pick-me-up!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Free Shipping

Do you use Avon products? Get free shipping on a $20 order at www.youravon.com/hpiraino use code ANEW2012 Happy Shopping!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Water Secret

I am currently reading the book "The Water Secret" by Dr. Howard Murad. So far it is provong to be a very interesting read. When I finish, I will post a book report. In the meantime,I want to share an interesting view that I just read. Topical skin treatments are only 20% effective, the other 80% must come from an individual's nutritional care. The most expensive treatments in the world will do you no good if you are not taking care of yourself from the inside.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Just heard! Free gift with Clinique purchase at Peebles! Go to your local store or peebles.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

@EsteeLauder: Experience #beautifulskin:Visit US counters Jan 20-22 for our gift to you:a 10-day supply of Advanced Night Repair. 1/customer, supplies ltd

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nutrients for beautiful skin

I have been doing some reading lately on NATURAL ways to stay beautiful. And I am sure that you know I am not a fan of plastic surgery or similar cosmetic procedures. Here are some nutrients for a natural facelift: Vitamin C: for rebuilding collagen Iron: to prevent the breakdown of elastin Omega 3: for radiant skin Here are some of my favorite foods containing these: oranges, spinach, walnuts and flaxseed. Of course, there are many other yummy options. You can consider supplements, however, the more you can get from foods the better. And as always, be sure you are drinking at least 64 ounces of water daily.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If you are concerned with dark circles...don't use mascara on your bottom lashes